I spilt it!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
I have just ben expressing and for some reason, I really struggled to get 5oz out. I normally do 7 easily, so I don't know what that was all about!
Anyway, I decanted it into a freezer milk bag and went to seal it - then knocked the whole thing flying!:cry: Most of it went everywhere, I think I managed to keep about 2oz of it!! Why did I have to spill my liquid gold??!!! Especially after discovering Oliver polishes of 13oz for a night feed. My God, I'll never get enough together for a night out at this rate!!!:hissy:

ETA: I've just made myself feel a bit better though, when I remembered Necee lost a whole freezer full of the stuff. It could have been worse!

:hugs: I've done that too and it actually made me cry... a nice big bottle and I knocked most of it all over the floor :cry:

I hope you do get your night out soon :hugs: x

Gutted! I remember expressing when we were in hospital and getting about 1oz of pure yellow colostrum and walking so gingerly down the corridor towards the fridge to stow it away. I would have been devo'd if I'd dropped it!

Killer!!! I've not done it yet but I'd booooo!!
x

I did cry when i spilt some milk i'd expressed!

:hugs: When Ellie was in the hospital id expressed 5oz and the nurse went off with it to put it in the fridge and she lost it :( i was gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->