I still can't change my signature

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Not sure if this is still on your list SC, but I thought I'd let you know that I still can't change my signatiure. I've now removed the bottom one, but I want to add another saying 15 days till my first round of tests, and I can't. It says it's there, but then disappears when I go back to the forum pages.:hissy:

If you're still working on it, then no rush SC.:hugs:

Seems to work for me :s (although you did have a lot of dead code left behind by the WYSIWYG editor - which I've now deleted).

Try again.

Hmmm. It still isn't working for me. I can see your test signature SC, and I can delete it and then put my new code in it's place, save it, see it there, but then when I go back to the main forum, it's not there!

What am I doing wrong? It must be something that I'm doing because yours works.....

Thanks SC.

for the time being PM me what you want in your signature and I'll change it.
(don't understand what the problem is as I signed into your account to change your sig and it worked).

I think it may be the code from Ticker Factory that's causing the problem SC. I've managed to overwrite your test with a line of text and it's saved. But if I try to put the code it, the same thing happens as before (it looks like it's saved, but hasn't)

I used the same signature before when I was counting down to the first appointment at the hospital, but that was before the last server crash (or major fire!!!:rofl:)

I'll PM you the code to see if you can do anything.:hugs:

I take it that means it was me then.:blush:

Thanks SC.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back