I still don't look pregnant!

22carly22

Reaction score
Literally! I still don't look pregnant! Isn't it time for me to show? Is this normal? I am not over weight to start with, I've always been right on track with my weight. Funny thing is, when I go to the OB and they do the stomach measure thing they always say that I'm right on track with that too! Odd.

It really all depends on how strong your stomach muscles are. Are you very tall? Also the position of your baby can have alot to do with it. Do you not have a stomach at all or are you just not showing alot? I didnt show until late. People didnt start saying things to me until I was around where you are at. I had a bit of a belly from about 22 weeks on but certain clothes would mask it.

I still don't either. I have less than 3 months and you can't tell I am if you don't already know. Kind of good in a way, I'm not having to buy maternity clothes. I don't know how I've hid it, I wasn't overweight to start with but I'm not a fit person either, far from it and this is number 4, I showed more with 2 & 3 so I'm not sure why this ones as it is but she always measured ok on the inside with ultrasounds.

Consider yourself lucky! haha I feel like a big ol' cow! I was not overweight to start with either, but somewhere in there I got big. My sister is due anyday now and my bump is bigger than hers and I have 7 weeks left! :( I am thankful for a healthy baby of course but I could stand to not be so obviously pregnant...maybe then I wouldnt have gotten these 4 stretchmarks!

Consider yourself lucky! haha I feel like a big ol' cow! I was not overweight to start with either, but somewhere in there I got big. My sister is due anyday now and my bump is bigger than hers and I have 7 weeks left! :( I am thankful for a healthy baby of course but I could stand to not be so obviously pregnant...maybe then I wouldnt have gotten these 4 stretchmarks!

I went from nothing to being huge. I have people telling me that I look ready to pop and that has been going on since 32 weeks. before that people would compliment me on how well i looked for being pregnant.......yeah, I dont hear that anymore

It really all depends on how strong your stomach muscles are. Are you very tall? Also the position of your baby can have alot to do with it. Do you not have a stomach at all or are you just not showing alot? I didnt show until late. People didnt start saying things to me until I was around where you are at. I had a bit of a belly from about 22 weeks on but certain clothes would mask it.

i have a little stomach but not much, I'm not tall, only 5'2 I guess this is a good thing! I just didn't know if it was common! Less bulge, less possible stretch marks!

I'm just now showing at 33 weeks. I'm not tall either (5'4), and not super fit or anything, although I do work an extremely physical job. My mom never showed when she was carrying me, either. The doc says I measure fine. I've gained a total of 12 lbs so far.

I measured fine my whole pregnancy & didn't look pregnant (although I'm overweight)

turned out my baby was small despite fundsl height measurments (I had her at 38 weeks & she was 5lbs 1 oz)

Some people really don't show much hun it can be normal even for small people. You'll show eventually I'm sure :hugs:

I've found out that the size of the bump means nothing! I didn't really start showing until about 32 weeks, and even then I was still in my normal clothes. When I finished work at 34 weeks there were still people who had not realised I was pregnant.

At the hospital yesterday a lot of the women had much bigger bumps than me, even though they weren't as far along. However when I had my scan, baby is currently weighing about 7lbs and is apparently on the big side of things!

I am overweight, although I've lost weight whilst I've been pregnant - initially 16lbs, although I've now put 4lbs back on, so I'm 12lbs down overall. I have had major bump envy though!

can u show us a photo?

<------- Just added a photo - it looks bigger from that angle!! This has only appeared in the last 5-6 weeks though and I don't think is that big considering baby is about 7lbs at the moment!

I've only just started showing, I think it depends on how good your stomach muscles are, well, according to my MW anyways.

I was told today by a lady that there was NO WAY I was a having a baby next month, that there couldn't possibly be a baby inside me! :shock:
Thought that was such a strange thing to tell someone :shrug:

You can tell I'm VERY pregnant, but my weight is right on track. Everyone tells me you can't tell I'm pregnant unless you look at my belly. Guess every pregnancy is different.

well, i can very much tell from that photo sw!!! may not be as big as some but definatly there!!!

well, i can very much tell from that photo sw!!! may not be as big as some but definatly there!!!

You can tell now - but as I said 5-6 weeks ago you couldn't and I was still in normal clothes. Even three weeks ago when I had my last day at work I had people saying they'd not realised I was preg.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Especially if the doc says your measurements are good. I'm almost sure whats gonna happen is that your belly is gonna sprout randomly one week and your gonna wake up in shock that you can't see your toes. hehe.

I was the exact opposite. I started showing already at 8-9 weeks and I get asked all the time if I'm having twins. I personally don't think I'm that big but I guess I see myself everyday, its different.

Is that you in your avatar? If so, LOVE your tattoo. I want to get a half sleeve sooooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->