I survived!!!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Maley has only ever spent a few hours away from me and last night...she satyed at my mums for the night.

I felt so sick before i took her there......wanted to cry and everything.

It wasnt for any reason, i just wanted her to get used to it as i would like to go camping for 2 nights with OH for my birthday in a few weeks.

Anyway, she was fine and i was....ok.......me and OH went out and then had an early night and it was nice for a little break...but i couldnt wait to see her!!

She is home with me now :cloud9:

:hugs: I felt awful when I left Jack a couple of weeks ago for a day. I left him with my mum but she might as well have been the evil child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang the way I felt as I walked out the door. :rofl::rofl:

Well done for leaving her over night, I bet she had a whale of a time been spoilt by your mum. Enjoy your camping

awww rach... it's a good thing.... everyone benefits. xxx

Aww i was the same when i left Tye for the first time! But it sure it nice to have a little break once a in awhile and Tye didnt even seem bothered that i wasnt there!

No Maley didnt seem bothered either so im going to really enjoy it next time now i know she wasnt screaming the place down missing her mummy!!

Awww hun, well done we mummies just need time to recharge our batteries every so often! xxxx

aww well done you're so brave, i couldnt even bring myself to go out for a few hours for my bday a few weeks ago!!
Glad you both enjoyed the break x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"