• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i swear 2 god if one more person

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
tells me i could have a possible 7weeks left (if i go overdue) i will go absolutely mental!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it when people who have already had babies, not everyone i hasten 2 add before i get peoples backs up lol, are always sooooo negative about it?!

"oooo well you could have another 2weeks on top of what u got yet"

"oooo i bet she is late"

etc etc

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrggghhh!! This would drive me nuts! People just always have to put their 2 cents in on everything...here's hoping you don't go overdue babes! xx

lol well from 37/38weeks im gonna try everyting in my power, speed walking, sex, curries, lol, just 2 hopefully prove them all wrong!!

xxx

how irritating! Hopefully lo shows up on time (or there abouts) for you hun :)

I'm the opposite.. i'm telling everyone else I could have 2 weeks left after due date! Everyone I know assumes baby will turn up early/on her due date... most of them have kids themselves, they know it ain't true! lol Ohhh people... they are annoying xxx

I've been doing the same as above, thinking I have 11-13 weeks left.
Luckily I didnt go overdue last time but I dont want to be dissapointed!

the thing is, i know there is a possibility i could have 7weeks left but for people 2 keep reminding me, is startin 2 get a little frustrating now lol!!

xx

people come out with such stupid and obvious things, you feel like you might smack'em one!!:haha:

i for one wish my MIL would realise that it was 36 years ago since she was pregnant. I told her i cant walk so far now as my stomach/pelvis start to get too heavy& ache.
she said "You shouldnt be like that, you should go to the doctors"
well................blow me down, so pregnancy has NO side effects then(?).
she didnt even have scans in her day let alone be able to remember what might ache!

people come out with such stupid and obvious things, you feel like you might smack'em one!!:haha:

i for one wish my MIL would realise that it was 36 years ago since she was pregnant. I told her i cant walk so far now as my stomach/pelvis start to get too heavy& ache.
she didnt even have scans in her day let alone be able to remember what might ache!

lol!!! well her pregnancy must have been a doddle without aches and pains then!!

ya do have 2 wonder dont ya, lol!!

:dohh:

xx

ahhh i no how you feel.when ever someone asks they always say first babys are always late and to add another 2weeks on top. yeah thanks for that!

Ignore them!

Don't let them get your feathers ruffled who cares what they think

your baby :)

I've found people ~(family,friends) always have to add a NEGATIVE comment to everything pregnancy related. It pees me off so much!

ahhh i no how you feel.when ever someone asks they always say first babys are always late and to add another 2weeks on top. yeah thanks for that!

lol truth be told the girls i know all their 1st babies have been late but im determined mine wont be hahha!!

surely there would be no point in dating scans if every single 1 they got was wrong...

xxx

I've found people ~(family,friends) always have to add a NEGATIVE comment to everything pregnancy related. It pees me off so much!

exactly!!

but why??? its such a positive thing and yet people are always soooo miserable!!

especially about the birth lol!!

xx

Because people are obsessed with their own self importance and like to think they know it all! I am sick to death of people making stupid, insensitive comments:

Let's see, there was the woman in Marks and Spencer's who butted in to my conversation with the cashier to advise me that anyone who found out the sex of their baby during their pregnancy must be mad - she is lucky she is still standing. :growlmad:

Then last week my colleague told me not to have a C section because it would mean I wouldn't bond with my baby....
1. It's hardly like I am going to have a choice - if I need one then I will have one.
2. What a load of shite - I'm sure Zigzag and I will bond just fine, just like the thousands of other women who have C secs every day. :dohh:

Oh I am soooooo ready to lamp the next idiot who sticks their oar in where it's not wanted. :trouble:

lol!!! well her pregnancy must have been a doddle without aches and pains then!!

ya do have 2 wonder dont ya, lol!!

:dohh:

xx

i wish my brain worked quicker on the spot, i would have said that to her!:haha:

Oh I am soooooo ready to lamp the next idiot who sticks their oar in where it's not wanted.
minnie, go for it, and lamp my MIL while youre at it!

I was told the other day " you seem to be pregger's like FOREVER" omg I was so mad, like give positive thoughts if you can't be postitive say nothing grrrrrrrrrr :( :(

lol truth be told the girls i know all their 1st babies have been late but im determined mine wont be hahha!!

surely there would be no point in dating scans if every single 1 they got was wrong...

xxx

isnt it something like 5% of babys only ever come on their due date and 75% after or something?

both my sister and me was dead on time with my mum.i would say i hope i follow in her foot steps but id much prefer to aviod the 13th and 14th if possible lol

the MIL is obsessed with c sections.keeps saying for both my sister and me to have one if possible.always mentions and asks if we been offered them.drives me mad because im adament i wont have one unless it was life or death.ive had a operation down there before i dont want another one thank you.she also thinks its a big no no to have internal examinations as she never had any and thought it could cause premature labour.stupid women.well of course you didnt have any you had a planned c section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"