i swear 2 god if one more person

I think women who have had babies already just remember the horrible wait from 37wks and can't help but tell others about it!

I also think there are a select few things people say to pregnant women out of habit and i reckon pregnant women have been pissed off by them for decades! The ones i hear most:

1) How long do you have left now?
2) You're HUGE! You sure there is only one in there?
3) Do you know what you're having?
4) Bet you go early.
5) Bet you go over.
6) You're all bump.
7) It'll all be worth it! (you don't say!!!)

I think women who have had babies already just remember the horrible wait from 37wks and can't help but tell others about it!

I also think there are a select few things people say to pregnant women out of habit and i reckon pregnant women have been pisses off by them for decades! The ones i hear most:

4) Bet you go early.
5) Bet you go over.
6) You're all bump.

lol number 7 is my pet hate

I hate it when people who have had babies say 'Ooh how are you going to cope with labour..'

Grrrrrrr...

Because people are obsessed with their own self importance and like to think they know it all! I am sick to death of people making stupid, insensitive comments:

Let's see, there was the woman in Marks and Spencer's who butted in to my conversation with the cashier to advise me that anyone who found out the sex of their baby during their pregnancy must be mad - she is lucky she is still standing. :growlmad:

Then last week my colleague told me not to have a C section because it would mean I wouldn't bond with my baby....
1. It's hardly like I am going to have a choice - if I need one then I will have one.
2. What a load of shite - I'm sure Zigzag and I will bond just fine, just like the thousands of other women who have C secs every day. :dohh:

Oh I am soooooo ready to lamp the next idiot who sticks their oar in where it's not wanted. :trouble:

of course ull bond with baby!! how crazy a suggestion is that?! i know some1 who didnt bond with baby through natural birth because she resented bubs for all the pain she put her through, so its nothin 2 do with what birth u have, it is completely irrelevant!! im sure if u dont bond its down 2 maybe post natal depression which u can get help for and not cos ur baby was pulled outta ur tummy!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhh, lol people and their bloody comments..

xxx

I also think there are a select few things people say to pregnant women out of habit and i reckon pregnant women have been pissed off by them for decades! The ones i hear most:

4) Bet you go early.
5) Bet you go over.
6) You're all bump.

oooo some more i hate are...

was it planned?
make sure you get sleep now cos you wont be getting any soon
your eyes are gonna water (cos my bubs is big)

please please please keep ur opinions 2 urself lol!! why not tell me something nice about pregnancy/labour/when bubs is here, i knew all this stuff when I got pregnant and im not gonna change my mind now, nor can I stop it coming!

xxx

I hate it when people who have had babies say 'Ooh how are you going to cope with labour..'

Grrrrrrr...

my answer is "she gotta come out some how, no matter what"

xxx how annoying xxxx

People say stupid things People have said it to me and im on baby number 4 lol, Its quiet unlikely as i point out to people to go 2 weeks over as in my area they iduce you 10 days over lol. x

on a positive note this is baby number 4 for me and not one of my 3 other kids has gone over her due date...DD1-1 day early, DD2-bang on due date, DD3-a weeks early and im hoping this one follows suit x

4) Bet you go early.
5) Bet you go over.
6) You're all bump.

My pet hates are the ones who smirk when I say I hope to give birth without an epidural and tell me 'Yeah, I said that too...' before launching into an explanation of why they changed their mind after X number of hours in labour.

:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"