I take it us bfing girls are to avoid sprouts this xmas??

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
As we all know how much wind sprouts produce..:blush:it can't be good for our Lo's? :shrug:

Luckily.. Bella doesn't seem too bothered by anything I eat. :)

ooooh i'll still have some I love them, after boiling chop in half toss in butter with cubed bacon and chestnuts yumyumyum

It's as good an excuse as any to say no to them, I hate them! :sick:

Finally a valid excuse not to put the disgusting things in my mouth! hurrah!!!!

I absolutely love sprouts!!! They're actually one of my favourite foods (I know I'm odd!) I have eaten them many times since Amelia was born and we haven't had any yucky side effects, so I say if you like them then go for it and enjoy! x

I LOVE sprouts!!! Fingers crossed Seb does too!!! Lol

I love them! Yum yum yum, will be tucking into them this Xmas, wind or no wind! :haha:

I love sprouts , And was wondering what to do ! I think il just go for it and hope for the best.

While we are talk ing about things we can not eat, I was talking to a lactation nurse the other day and she recommends not eating sage ( which can be in stuffing) as that is what they give women to stop there milk supply of slow it down !! Which im sure none of us ladies want xxxxx

I love sprouts , And was wondering what to do ! I think il just go for it and hope for the best.

While we are talk ing about things we can not eat, I was talking to a lactation nurse the other day and she recommends not eating sage ( which can be in stuffing) as that is what they give women to stop there milk supply of slow it down !! Which im sure none of us ladies want xxxxx

Oh no- stuffing is my favourite part of xmas dinner :( Thanks for sharing that info!

Sprouts aren't part of my family's traditions, but asparagus is and I'm a little worried about it- I figure if it makes your pee smell, it can't taste good in BM :shrug:

Oh no- stuffing is my favourite part of xmas dinner :( Thanks for sharing that info!

Sprouts aren't part of my family's traditions, but asparagus is and I'm a little worried about it- I figure if it makes your pee smell, it can't taste good in BM :shrug:

I love asparagus and never noticed smelly wee :shrug:

Guess I wont be having stuffing gravy this Christmas (I love that)

I know im a little pee'd off about the stuffing ! But ah well I just gonna have to eat more chocolate to make up for it !!

We had a terrible night last night, Iseriously think it is due to the broad beans i had yesterday....how long before foods come out in your milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->