• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I tested this morning!!!

toffeeapple1

Mum of one
Reaction score
And I think it's bfp. I did two pound shop tests and they have both come up with two lines within 3 minutes the same thickness of the control line and nearly as dark. Going out now to buy a more expensive test I'm scared they might just be rubbish tests and wanna triple check. Fx'd I still get two lines on a different brand of test.

congrats!!!!!! i'm sure any other test you do will be exactly the same!

xx

Great news! A dark line sounds great, fx the second test will confirm it x

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm so so pleased for you !!!!!!!

Sounds good to me. Look forward to seeing your update later on :)

Awww woweee!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!! Wooohooo to you! x x

:bunny::happydance:

yay!!!! that's fantastic news toffee :thumbup:

Have you got the more expensive test yet? Bet you can't wait :hugs:

I'm popping into town in about an hour I'm so excited! My mum and sister and OH have all told me not to be silly and waste money cos I've already got two strong positives bit I just feel it will sink in more if it's a proper expensive test!!x

I know what you mean, because I'm using cheap ones I think that's the reason why I'm getting silly faint lines all the time!! :haha: x x
Congratulations again hun!

Okay bought different test tested again (not using fmu) and two nice pink dark lines. I'm convinced! Booking drs appt now, feel so shocked. Xxx

Ouou im so excited for you!
What tests did you use hunny? :) x x

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

I know what you mean about using the cheap tests. I have a huge stock of them and then when I see the slightest of lines I break out a more reliable and expensive one!

Congrats again! xxxx

I used two one pound ones from the supermarket 'first aid' or something but I was worried they both might be faulty (lol) cos they came in a double pack so I just bought one from superdrug for a fiver and tried again still positive so OH will bring me a digi if I can convince him it's not a waste of money when he cones in from work! I'm 4 days late for AF, had bfn on early test day before it was due and have had zero symptoms, honestly dreamt up more in other cycles. Thanku for ure support everyone and I've got my fx'd for you xxxx

I used two one pound ones from the supermarket 'first aid' or something but I was worried they both might be faulty (lol) cos they came in a double pack so I just bought one from superdrug for a fiver and tried again still positive so OH will bring me a digi if I can convince him it's not a waste of money when he cones in from work! I'm 4 days late for AF, had bfn on early test day before it was due and have had zero symptoms, honestly dreamt up more in other cycles. Thanku for ure support everyone and I've got my fx'd for you xxxx

ahh right, I've seen them before - I may have to get another test later!!
Well so far AF still hasn't shown up! Fingers crossed! I've had a few symptoms but nothing to get excited about.
Sooo please for you though! :D x x x

Thanku!! As long as the stupid witch stays away and u r getting faint lines it's looking good!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"