I think #2 is on the way! For those who got preg while bf.......

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Were your nipples excruciatingly painful?
DD is 13 months, Ive had no cycles and the only time I could have conceived was 2wks ago. My body was extremely sensitive when preg with her too so I know it may be possible.... Any other tell tale signs before I can test?

My nips got super painful before AF returned.

Doesn't answer your question, but could it be that, rather than pregnancy?

I got pregnant with #2 while breastfeeding without having a period. I did not experience any pain whatsoever. Everything went on as normal. Honestly, I didn't even have a clue that I was pregnant until I was 5 weeks along because I was having a ton of migraines like I did when I was pregnant with #1 and I took a HPT just to rule out pregnancy for sure. I almost flipped when I got a positive result.

My pregnancy symptoms are very different this time around compared to my first pregnancy. The only clue I had was my sudden huge increase in migraines.

Not actually pregnant with number two but just wanted to say that with number one - it was the nipples that told me I was pregnant - hurt like hell! Only other sign I had was implantation bleeding?!?

Baby dust to you x

We got preg very early after the birth-- it was painful, yes. I also had some morning sickness and implantation bleeding.
Doing a happy dance for you! H&H 9mo!
:loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::loopy:

I've just found out that im pregnant again. Im still breastfeeding my 15 month old and have not yet had a period. I didn't really have any symptoms. I had off and on brown spotting, which I thought for sure was my period trying to start again. I also had breastfeeding aversion, which again, I put down to pmt. I've had some right sides cramping and had just started to convince myself I had a nasty ovarian cyst and possibly ovarian cancer,.and I took a test just so I could rule out pregnancy in case my Dr asked if I might be pregnant. I got a HUGE shock when the test turned positive!

Tested and BFN :(
I;ll wait another few days, but if Im not pregnant we'll be TTC like NOW!!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->