I think AF is hear for a visit, or possibly IB?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I didn't start BBT till 4 days after unprotected sex (multiple times) on May 8th. My average body temp is anywhere between 96.7-97.0 degrees, I naturally have a low body temp so when it goes up to 97.9 that actually elevated for me because I'm normally low.

I think I ovulated on either the 10th or 11th

May 18th On DPO 8 or 9 I had light pink spotting, just in one wipe and was done (Possible IB?)

May 23rd, late at night, I had very light pink. This is also the first day of my projected period. (BBT 97.7)

May 24th the bleeding continued, very light pink. However there were times it got to a medium rusty rose color, and then go back to light pink again. There was a bit of pinkish brown but not much. The size varies from a dime size to half dollar size. It varies from hour to hour, just as the color does. Very mild cramping (BBT 97.4)

May 25th (same as the 24th) (BBT 97.9)

May 26th Just about the same as the 24th and 25th but when I went to bed it was so light that it practically wasn't there when I wiped. Very Mild Cramping (97.9)

May 27th (today) Blood is darker at times and brighter at others, size is variation is about quarter size now. The cramps are little more today, but nothing like I usually get. (BBT 97.9)

I NEVER spot before a period, let alone 5-6 days before a period. I also do have periods that start out light, but not like this, the bleeding I have had in the past ALWAYS makes it onto the pad even when its light, this "period" or "IB" isn't even reaching the pad! Also I have been having frequent urination.

I'm thinking I'm out for the month, unless its IB that started on the same day as my period. I think I had IB on May 18th. Has anyone ever had this same experience and still got a BFP? If you have PLEASE share your story with me.

I would test if you're not sure if this was your period or not. Occasionally I have very light periods too. If it's negative consider the 23rd cd1. Hope you get the answer you want!

I would test if you're not sure if this was your period or not. Occasionally I have very light periods too. If it's negative consider the 23rd cd1. Hope you get the answer you want!

That's what I was thinking girl! I did the Clear Blue Digital one but it came out as a BFN. I was told however that its better to use the standard tests because you can at least see if there is a second faint line, where as with the digital its either black or white, no gray LOL (Meaning its positive or not). I have seen posts from women that took multiple HPT over a course of two weeks and showed how that second line slowly appeared.

Thanks so much for writing! It means a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->