I think AF just started.. Sad

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
I really felt like this was the month. I mean, not until the last few days- we weren't super scheduled with ovulation sex but did have sex several times during fertile timeframe. But the last several days I've just "felt" pregnant. Morning sickness (just nausea, no vomit), sore boobs, etc. but started spotting tonight after a day of cramping. AF is due tomorrow so is too late for implantation I think (CD 31 w/ ovulation around CD 20 or maybe a day earlier)
I just really feel sad. This has been the worst letdown during our ttc time, which is odd since I didn't have my hopes up till the last couple of days.

I m sorry hun
I m on cd4. Had chemical past cycle and that waa my biggest letdown. ..I had nausea, vomit, faint positive at home n dr office and day of blood test, period started..aka as early miscarraige. .
Hang in there...it ll happen soon. ..we can only play our role...
R u ttc#1?
I m ttc no 2 for 6months now with 1 cp...

Yea- this is ttc#1
We have been trying on and off this year, mostly because work schedule and my grad school schedules have been a little crazy. I think we may take a few months off and try again later this year. That was the original plan anyway so that we could be more timed to give birth after I finish with my masters. I'm just ready for the TWW rollercoaster to be over

I had a really early MC last month but I spotted for 2 days on my normal spotting days before period and it stopped, that's when I tested, the day I realized I was no longer spotting! I don't want to give false hope BUT it did teach me that not ALL spotting is a bad thing@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->