i think am done ttc.too stressed plus DH stressing me too.

lutz720

Reaction score
now this is my story.i have been ttc for 6month now(may is the 6th month).i have been married for 2 and half year. i love my husband but since we decided to ttc hes been stressing me interms of BDcing.he comes home tired and falls alseep on the sofa as early as 8p.m i have talked to him that we need to BD more and the only thing he says is ooh honey i know.i use OPK so i know when i am fertile.but this is even stressing me when hubby dont get into BD. i usually tell him the week am fertile or when i am about to O.that last month i got so stressed and i became so sick and started loosing hair. i went to the doctor who said my condition is caused by stressed and i need to relax. i came back home from the doctor.i threw away all my opks. i just did not want anything to do with ttc. this month i have been forcussing on my health. i dont even bother my DH with sex. i just dont care anymore. so he asked me last night when is my fertile window. i got so maaaad. and i told him dont he even dare ask me that question. i told him am done ttc and focussing on my health.How do u ladies handle stress when hubby dont want BD around fertile time?

Its simple you dont tell them. I think theres somethings men dont need to know. Dont opk and bd when u want to make sex fun and enjoy each other. You will have a rough idea through cm but dont say we need to because im fertile for some men it just freaks them out xx

I think it is best to not worrying if you dont get to bd.. and don't let it be a stressful thing. I am personally just like yay we want a baby, and thats great, but I don't let it be the be all and end all. If it is stressing you out so much that you want to quit, or are getting emotional, or are losing hair then def take a step back. You can keep trying without letting it be everything. I know it's hard, but it's not good to let it cause problems in your relationship. Hugs xx

I'm sure he isn't trying to upset you and it's not that he doesn't want to have a baby as much as you do. Perhaps he is just tired and maybe his libido just isn't up there right now, and there is nothing wrong with that. Just try focusing on that instead of BD BD BD. Have a romantic dinner, and get yourself something sexy for him. Make sure he knows that you want him not just the end result of pregnancy. And maybe in order to help him have more energy and want to BD more maybe suggest that he take maca root supplements. They are great they boost fertility, libido, energy, and stamina, in men and women, and better yet it's made from an all natural root. (Obviously ask him to take it, don't try to sneak anything). I take it because as much as I love my DH and want a baby with him, my libido is just low, and my job can be exhausting, but it has made a huge difference for me. Just try talking to him and see what you can do to help him. I hope that helps. Good luck, and don't give up.

@kate1984...i never used to tell him but it was always the same. it doesnt matter if i tell him or not. its all the same. he blames everything on work.

@lolasmith..you right. i am not going to put everything into BD. health is much impotant than anything. if we BD well and good if not then am not going to stress about it.

And don't be too hard at yourself!! Last month we only got to bd at 1dpo, and I was pretty gutted, I think it happens to us all one time or another. It's all about balance. Hang in there :)

Ah well you need to make sure that your well so look after yourself hun, it is really stressfull I have the oposite problem where my hubby wants it constantly and im tired from working full time in a nursing home and the kids. Good luck in whatever you decide x

I dont tell my oh mind you i havent tracked last month or this month and enjoy the stress free sex always seems to be more as someone else said just dont tell them when your fertile i just jump oh im sure he knows tho lol oonly happens for week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->