• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I’m having a miscarriage...

eppgirl

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant last week. I’m supposed to be 4 weeks 6 days. I started bleeding yesterday bright red blooding and had cramps all day, the bleeding slowed down, but it is still there this morning.
I’ve passed a few clots. Nothing very large. No cramps this morning really but like I said still bleeding. Rang the doctor and they told me to head to the hospital, but my littlest twin has an appt to get stitches out at 12 and I don’t have anybody who can take him for me. Idk what to do. I’m falling apart and scared to death and all my husband has to say is it’s not even a baby at this point. 😭😭😭

I'm sorry if this is happening. I also had this happen (twice) around the same time as you, and both times it was unfortunately a miscarriage. And it IS a baby, even moreso that it's wanted.

For me, I never actually went in to the doctor, as it was clear based on my pregnancy tests that my levels were going down. A week or so after the miscarriage, my tests were all blatantly negative.

With that being said, it's worth a check sometimes because sometimes women bleed and do NOT miscarry. Maybe see if you can get in after the stitches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"