I think I am out =-(

Greekgrl77

Reaction score
I am CD16 Not sure if I have ovulated .PERIOD LEFT THE 20TH .we just continued to BD everyday after the 20th...I checked my cervix last night and today for 1st time (after learning how online) and it seems a little hard and easy to find (which they say means not fertile).

CM--after walking thismorning I noticed white paste type CM which I know is not fertile.

been having headaches past few days and even now I feel it a little. could we still have caught the egg even with the things I just listed?? I just think I am out :cry:

You're not out till AF arrives, Hun. Be positive! How long is your cycle?

You're not out till AF arrives, Hun. Be positive! How long is your cycle?

SUNNY----Aww thank you :hugs: Just after feeling cervix & CM is white & sticky Makes me think I'm out.

If u wanna try help me figure it out lol My cycle has been really wacky since January...this month it came normal 7 days long 14th-21st --July I bled for 2 days the 12th & 14th --June I bled from 4th-7th & then on 11th --May I bled for 2 days the 30 &31st. so what do u think LOL

never put yourself out. Cervix position and CM varies for everyone. Just keep in mind, what is a good symptom for some, is not always a good symptom for all. You may not experience what others feel or what you experienced in the past. Just breath and keep faith until AF arrives, IF she does :)

Lots of baby dust to you

never put yourself out. Cervix position and CM varies for everyone. Just keep in mind, what is a good symptom for some, is not always a good symptom for all. You may not experience what others feel or what you experienced in the past. Just breath and keep faith until AF arrives, IF she does :)

Lots of baby dust to you

KALLYGIRL--Thank you for your encouragement!!:hugs: I see what your saying,I hope we caught it..just not sure if you ovulate every month when u have irregular cycle??? I have 2 sons and had irregular cycles so I know with God all things are possible.....I have been having headaches past few days like throbbing in my head like a pulse....CROSSING FINGERS!

SO when should I do my 2 week wait? if my flow ended the 20th(just going by this cycle) we BD every day since missing only 2 days.

Lots of baby dust to you

Kallygirl--Is this your 1st CHILD YOU ARE TRYING TO CONCIEVE?

Remember this general rule:

You're not out until AF arrives. Don't stress.

Awaiting even with what I wrote?why would my cervix feel lower and hard like it explains if notfertile? I did BD since the 20th only missing 2 days ..I just dont even know if I ovulated,it was hard to tell any CM while having his sperm inside me it looks the same as EWCM would look ..so I dont even know if I Ovulated.I will see within next few weeks.

Wait so when do I start the 2week wait then?:shrug:

Awaiting even with what I wrote?why would my cervix feel lower and hard like it explains if notfertile? I did BD since the 20th only missing 2 days ..I just dont even know if I ovulated,it was hard to tell any CM while having his sperm inside me it looks the same as EWCM would look ..so I dont even know if I Ovulated.I will see within next few weeks.

You have to understand that for some people cervical positioning is important, while others or not. Some ladies on here may tell you that they've ovulated and was fertile while their cervix was high, while others are different. Considering this is your first month feeling your cervix, you very well can be over-exaggerating the way it feels. Not necessarily saying this is true, but you shouldn't focus too much on the feel and the position. If I was you, I would use OPK's as a tool more than feeling for the cervix.

You should check for cervical mucus daily, by just sticking a finger inside and pressing your index finger and thumb together to see the elasticity of the mucus. You shouldn't ever check after sex, as it won't be accurate. Check in the morning. How many DPO are you and when did AF start? Also how long are your cycles on average?

You have to understand that for some people cervical positioning is important, while others or not. Some ladies on here may tell you that they've ovulated and was fertile while their cervix was high, while others are different. Considering this is your first month feeling your cervix, you very well can be over-exaggerating the way it feels. Not necessarily saying this is true, but you shouldn't focus too much on the feel and the position. If I was you, I would use OPK's as a tool more than feeling for the cervix.

You should check for cervical mucus daily, by just sticking a finger inside and pressing your index finger and thumb together to see the elasticity of the mucus. You shouldn't ever check after sex, as it won't be accurate. Check in the morning. How many DPO are you and when did AF start? Also how long are your cycles on average?

awaiting---tHANKS hUN!! I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM ..I have seen sticky white,creamy white like lotion watery creamy white ,but not the fertile kind:cry:

Yea I dont check after sex because I know thats dumb....

My AF started August 14th & ended the 20th...according to Ovufriend it says my fertile days were 25th-28th (the chart was green on those days..My cycle length i have no clue since past few months was 2 days in July ,June was 5 days ..so hard to tell..:shrug:

awaiting---tHANKS hUN!! I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM ..I have seen sticky white,creamy white like lotion watery creamy white ,but not the fertile kind:cry:

Yea I dont check after sex because I know thats dumb....

My AF started August 14th & ended the 20th...according to Ovufriend it says my fertile days were 25th-28th (the chart was green on those days..My cycle length i have no clue since past few months was 2 days in July ,June was 5 days ..so hard to tell..:shrug:

If I were you, I would stick to using OPK's after AF is gone. The Dollar Tree has $1 OPK's and pregnancy tests, and I heard they were pretty accurate. Begin using OPK's until you are familiar with when you ovulate. Big Lot's also sell them for a dollar. You very well could have been ovulating between 25th-September 3rd, since your cycle lengths are long. Those dates given are for normal women, with typical 28 day cycles. Since yours varies and is longer than 28 days, it will be hard for Ovufriend to pin point it without OPK and/or temp evidence. This is just a rough estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->