i think i belong here

reganb

Reaction score
hi everyone
long story cut short...... id been on a lot of anti biotics (ear infection for 5 weeks) and stopped taking my pill ..... my hubby knew this and we had a chat about being careful until af comes then il start pill again.... the reply wasn't what I expected from him, it went something like this 'what will be will be' and never worry about the pill! we have discussed having another baby a few times but just didn't decide when we were going to try. we dtd a few times over the past week and im pretty sure I was ovulation as I no my body very well, lots of ov pains/cramps also egg white discharge.... so I guess im ntnp and now also in the tww....
If I did fall pregnant now my kids would be 5 and 3 when a newborn would join our family.... ive suddenly gone from being very relaxed about adding to our family(itl happen if its meant to) to incredibly broody in a short space of time.....

I'm glad you're very excited in wanting to expand you're family. Only time will tell and if DTD lined up with ovulation it'll happen. Feel free to be yourself and ask anything you want :) FX you get preg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->