I think I experienced some pregnancy crazy lady emotions this morning - not sure.

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So today I am 10 weeks pregnant. I haven't had many symptoms other than fatigue, sore breasts, and heartburn so far. This morning on my way to work a cart full of cyclists raising money for our local children's hospital blasting 'Wake me up before you go-go' went by me and I just started balling, like uncontrollably. I got so emotional out of nowhere and became an udder mess. It was over within 5 minutes - I've also seen them do this at least once a week in the summer for the past four years.

I never experienced anything like this before. Have you ladies experienced anything similar?

Havent full on burst into tears over anything but I get emotional over silly things and the most minor of things makes me tearful.

this happens to me several times a day- usually set off by something silly... 'cept last night I started crying for absolutely no reason- on and off for a few minutes. Then I started crying because I knew I was crazy for crying for no reason. :dohh: Thankfully dh and I can laugh about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"