I think I felt baby move!

Katiex

Mummy to Jacob and WTT
Reaction score
i have been feeling the odd weird feeling now and then but was never too sure but im sure i felt something a couple of times today. its so hard to describe but it felt like when you move your hand quite slowley in water like a stirring/bubbley feeling(?) i think it was definately some kind of movement and it was near where midwife found heartbeat the other day.

i hope it was as im so excited, but keep doubting myself thinking it could be me imagining it as iv been desperate to feel it.

:happydance:

Awwww congrats!! I keep doubting myself when I clearly feel something. Last night I felt a big thump on my tummy and was like nah couldn't have been baby LOL

my mum told me the first time just feels like you got buffterflys in your tummy lol

I never did get that fluttery feeling first last time. I got a tap. It was pretty neat, but lots of people from what I hear get that fluttery butterfly feeling first...

Awh :) I felt the butterfly feeling 1st off... only it felt more like popcorn in my tummy :) The difference between feeling the baby at 16/17 weeks and feeling it now is insane... I love it :)

it is the best feeling i thought i felt my bub move on monday it was like little bubbles popping thought i was imagining it but it did it again that night and now does it all the time

I never did get that fluttery feeling first last time. I got a tap. It was pretty neat, but lots of people from what I hear get that fluttery butterfly feeling first...

Right me too! I think that would freak me out. I just get taps too

i keep feeling it more and more now, i think its because i know what to look out for!

when i felt mine move it was like little butterfyls at first and now get big kicks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->