I think I finally understand 'hormonal'

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
This entire pregnancy I've been pretty lucky in the hormones department. No craziness from me! In fact, my partner and some close friends have told me I've been better than when I'm not pregnant :haha:

I think it's all just changed for me though... I keep crying over kittens. They don't even have to do anything. They just sit there, and they're so cute and I just cry and I want to cuddle them and squeeze them and love them and omg. I need a kitten. I have a grumpy 4 year old cat and he is my absolute world.. But kittens!! Agh! I need one!!! Every time I see one I feel like it's taken my heart! And I can't think of anything else to attribute this to except stinkin' hormones! :rofl: anyone else get a bit like this sometime?

You need to search on YouTube for the eharmony video about Deb the crazy cat lady. Its hilarious!

We actually recently got our own kitten and I love her to death. I can't imagine our home without her :)

:rofl: I get called crazy cat lady!

Awww! Aren't they beautiful?! What did you name her :)

Pickles, aka crypickles, pick, pickelope, the pickle, lots of nicknames for her, haha. She's a grey tabby and she's just so sweet. She was living in my neighbor's broken basement window and they're only home a day or two a week, so they didn't even know she was there! Poor thing had a cut taken out of her forehead from the window, but it's healed wonderfully.

https://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

There's that video. Its so funny, but fake, obviously. I totally get her, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back