...I think I got a BFP...

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
...so I took a Walmart cheapie test last night when I got home. I had been holding it for over four hours due a lot of running around after work, picking up DH from work, and going to my son's teacher conference. So I took it when I got home and got a very faint line.
Now, I had taken one the night before too and didn't see anything, so I put it on the shelf in the bathroom and forgot about it. When I looked at it, it had a faint pink line. So DH and I STARED at the new one and low and behold, a very faint pink line appeared.
So this morning I took an Equate test (it was all I had left) and it too got a very faint line. I am waiting for my phone to send the pic to Countdown to Pregnancy so as soon as that happens, I will post it and you all can tell me what you think.

I am very afraid to think anything. We had the miscarriage last November and had gotten faint positives before that too, so I don't want to get excited. I am legitimately afraid to be excited. But I had to tell you girls...:wacko:

Fx'd for you! ..we just mentioned you on the other thread, we wanted to no if you have taken a test! ... hope it's your :bfp: hun!, looking forward to the pic! :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/user_files_hpt_gallery/resized/ctp-112018-1416490600.jpeg?s=medium

This is last night's test

https://s17.postimg.org/fxdmxaa23/Test.jpg?noCache=1416490759

OK, this is the test from this morning

https://s22.postimg.org/70eggzmwt/test_2.jpg?noCache=1416490797

This is the test from last night

Sure looks like a BFP on this morning's test! And i can see a very light line from last night. Can't wait to see them get darker, but I'm gonna go ahead and say congrats!

Thanks doll!

I am SO afraid. I want to be excited. We are not testing again until Saturday morning. If that is darker, I will call the doctor then and schedule an appointment.

I see them both - no squinting required! Will you test again today?

I am sorry for your loss - it definitely makes this process a little scarier. I had an early loss last October and it weighs heavy on my mind, especially since I'll be 35 on Monday. In my head, 35 is the age that I will lose my ability to get pregnant and stay pregnant (I am fully aware that this is ridiculous but it is how my head works). :shrug:

I believe congratulations are in order for you! :flower:

I see them both - no squinting required! Will you test again today?

I am sorry for your loss - it definitely makes this process a little scarier. I had an early loss last October and it weighs heavy on my mind, especially since I'll be 35 on Monday. In my head, 35 is the age that I will lose my ability to get pregnant and stay pregnant (I am fully aware that this is ridiculous but it is how my head works). :shrug:

I believe congratulations are in order for you! :flower:

Thank you so much. I just turned 36 in October, and things I am reading say that all that stuff about us not being able to conceive in our 30's is NONSENSE and based on very old data! So you keep that faith girl!

Oh, and I am testing again Saturday morning. Going to give it a couple days to build up and get darker. If the lines are darker, I will call my doctor and schedule an appointment.

I see them too and that is without clicking on them so I don't think they are that faint :) xx

Really? I have to admit, I feel like crud today so maybe that is a good sign!

Congrats, sorry about your loss, I have been there and am currently there. Those are bfp for sure, didn't even have to squint or click on pics!

I am glad everyone feels so confident about the BFP's! That makes me feel better. i am so anxious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->