...I think I got a BFP...

Those look pretty darn positive to me! Congrats, and sending thoughts of a sticky bean to you!

I'm soooooooooooo excited for you!!! I saw that dip in your chart and had a great feeling for you this month. FX'd this little life just keeps growing and growing. <3

Thank you so much! I felt better when my temp went back up this morning. I am praying it stays up and up and this little bean sticks!!!

Wishing you the best of luck - sure looks BFP to me!!

:dust: stick baby stick! :dust:

Super clear BFP to me! And if you're only 10-11 dpo, you probably implanted not long ago and don't have much hCG yet! Seems VERY promising!

Oh thank you so much! We figured we would test again tomorrow to give my body a couple days to build up a little more HCG and make for a darker line. I will post the picture of what that test looks like!

I was happy to see that rise this morning! I am still so incredibly paranoid!

https://oi57.tinypic.com/2ihtkz6.jpg

Couldn't wait and took a test on my lunch. This is like the 5th time I have tinkled today, and this came up after less than a minute.

So excited for you!!!! So was your first BFP evening of 9dpo?

Yes. Late evening of 9DPO.
Going to take another in the morning with FMU. This could not have been very concentrated.

Is it??? I don't know what it's supposed to look like at this stage and I won't have my doctor's appointment for a week. I am so freaked out I stocked up on tests so I can take one every day and make sure its getting darker!

Yes, they look terrific. And by Monday the line will be blaring!!!

Congrats honey! That is a wonderful line, esp for only 10 or 11dpo! I've never had a BFP that dark so early before so I think you're fine!! :thumbup:

:happydance:

https://oi62.tinypic.com/2qk80vt.jpg

This was this morning's. 14 DPO. Strong line right away. I see my doctor this Saturday.

Congrats !!!! So exciting see that line - happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->