• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i think i had implantation bleeding, now what

tara515

Reaction score
last month i had implantation bleeding, a few days later saw a very faint bfp, and a few days later, slightly darker, then lighter till it disappeared, had my levels checked, it was a chemical pregnancy...i knew something was wrong by the intense backpain i had..anyway i have yet to get my AF since my MC on the 16th of september...last night i went to the bathroom and saw pink tinged cm with a tiny thin streak of red blood so because of that I thought maybe i would get AF in the am...i did not..im not sure what DPO i am, if i count from day i would have started AF had i not been pg for a few day i would be 9 dpo, if i start from my mc i would be 6dpo...could this be implantation...if so what do i do..i don't want to lose this one, how to i behave..do i keep off my feet. do i call my dr..Do you even think this could be implantation since i hadn't had AF yet..im really freaking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"