I think I injured my back?

emicakess

Reaction score
When i google it just convex up with typical pregnancy back pain. But my situation is different.
So a week ago, i didnt have any back pain at all. Some mild cramping in front but that was it. Here is what happened... I went to get my nephews from the bus stop, they ran ahead of me and got to the house before me and my daughter (19 months). Once my daughter and I got to the door, she wouldnt come inside so i was coaxing her in. I look over, nephew is puking all over floor. I run out, grab my daughter who is now screaming and flailing because she doesnt want to come in. Grab nephew get him to the bathroom. Clean up puke very quickly before toddler gets to it. It was all very chaotic.
Every since then my lower back, tailbone, butt area kiiiillllls me. It hurts to walk, i have to waddle, it hurts to roll over in bed. Hurts sitting,hurts standing. Tylenol doesn't help.
I told the nurse at my intake appointment and she said heat, stretches, tylenol. The lower back stetches huuuurt too lol.

Does it sound like i actually injured myself, or just regular pregnancy pains??

Hmm I think you may have pulled it a bit while picking up your daughter they aint exactly light my son is 21mths and is like bull to carry 😂 maybe go back to the doctor for advise if your not happy, but what your nurse said to do is spot on, sorry I couldn't be much help! 💜

Sorry to hear about your back Emi..I have had a bad place on my lower left back for some years and it's been especially easily irritated since being pregnant as well. Not the same as you per se but what my doctor said might be of some interest. She said because of the hormone relaxin it's easier to get out of alignment because all of our connective tissues are softened. I had a sledding accident years ago (I'm 39 now) but if I twist just the wrong was it really hurts and since being pregnant if I pick Scarlett up to fast WOW..it feels like someone punched me in the back. I have scheduled an appointment for an adjustment which always helps me when it flares up. All chiropractors are trained to work on pregnant women so that's a thought. I also am doing light yoga to tone those muscles to try to "hold it all together" better and make up for the loosening elsewhere.

Hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"