I think I just experienced implantation?

Katyperry16

Reaction score
Hey all sorry if I come off as dumb, but I think I just experienced implantation? About an hour ago I had a pain that started in my lower back, like my hip I'd say. It went from a dull ache to a pinching to a throbbing then stopped. A bit later it moved to my side, still in my hip, same pains. Then suddenly it was a sharp pain for 2 minutes now it's all gone. Could this possibly have been implantation?? I'm about 7/8 dpo.

I don't know much about inplantation cramps but I wanted to share as I had a similar feeling at around 7dpo that I haven't had before and was hoping for implantation.

I'm trying ( not succeeding though) to not symptom spot after disappointment last cycle.

Fx for you :)

Are you saying the the pain is mainly in your back and hips?? Some women experience mild abdominal cramps around ovulationan and implantation. You might even see a little discharge. However, I've never heard of back and hip pain associated with implantation. I never had implantation symptoms when I got my BFPs but I did see an implantation dip on my BBT chart (usually 6-7 dpo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->