I Think i may be getting piles

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so im not sore, bleeding or anything like that, but i saw a little lump near my hole so just to make sure i got some toilet paper ran it under the cold tap and kind of pushed it..

I thought all piles hurt? Do you think it may be the start or just something totally unrelated?

It could be a skin tag and not piles.
leave it alone and show your doctor. If it is a pile she'll probably give you some anusol and it'll go pretty quick, if it is a skin tag it might need removing.

no chance am i going doc nope no way there all men and you can not understand a word they say

Can you ak your midwife then?
If you start treating it as a pile and it isnt then you'll just be wasting your time, and we are prone to skin tags now, and dont know if you saw embarrassing bodies last week but this womans bum hole was covered in skin tag lumps after pregnancy.

I've had piles in the past and they do hurt and can bleed - if yours is a pile sounds like the start of one so maybe you could treat it and see, but ask m/w if its safe to use a pile cream first. :hug:

ill ring the midwife tomorrow and see what she says about it :) much better than going to my doctors.. i only noticed it because i was looking at something on my bum in the mirror because i seem to of gotten Strechmarks on my bum :( and then i see that not cool.

I did not see that show but skins tags are normally very small ? i mean i have a really little one near my arm :dohh:

Well i didnt want to ask why you were looking at your bum ;)
I think it's quite impressive you can angle yourself to see it still LOL.

This womans bum (which she showed to the world on ch 4 before 9pm!!) was in a right state. it looked like flower petals round it! Didnt look like the skin tags people get on necks etc, but they were the same thing.

I know it's totally embarrassing to show your bum off, but hope you get whatever it is gone.

lol i have a huge mirror at the top of my stairs between my bedroom and bathroom and wow i dont think i could show my bum to the whole world like she did that takes some guts and proberly some guts to watch it :dohh:

ill ring the midwife see what she says and just keep an eye on it..

I have piles hun. They are not currently sore or bleeding either. And yes they are piles, because I can push them back up into my rectum. I also know they are piles because my butt is itchy. Yes, they do cause your butt to become itchy.

We are swelling in every aspect of the word, which includes those blood vessels. Suggestions you can do to ease them back to where they once came, is have a warm sitz bath with epson salts and gently push them back up into your rectum. A skin tag will not move as easily as piles.
You can also buy some "Tucks" hemorroid pads to relieve any pain/bleeding/swelling if you do not want to use the cream. They are much like sanitary wipes.

Most pregnancy piles (hemorroids) go away after baby is born. I have had them for many years (from straining on the toilet or sitting on cold concrete surfaces) so I am used to them now.

They don't have to hurt or bleed to be pile hun, I have them and all they are are itchy, it is worth checking with your MW though just to be sure, take care :hugs: XX

I got my OH to check and I have one:rofl:

I saw my Dr who did not ask to look as it got quite painful to sit, esp after having a poo!!! He prescribed what can only be descibed as a miricle cream and whilst its still there it doesnt hurt no more!!! My Dr is great, he offered to sign me off work for a week with it but declined, the shame of handing over a Dr note with Piles as the reason for being off was enough lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->