I think I may have a squinter!!

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm 11dpo and I've done a few ics today. This mornings test with fmu I was sure there was a faint squinter there but the next few I did there was nothing. Just done This test and there's another line on it! It's so faint I can't tell if there's any colour or not, looks more obvious irl I can't seem to catch it properly on camera. What do you think?

Screenshot_2016-11-12-15-10-22.jpg

20161112_151418.jpg

I have these sort of lines the past couple of days, got a frer today, defo bfp for me, good luck!!

Congratulations!!! What dpo are you if you don't mind me asking? Hope it's the same for me!

I'm 15dpo today, I would imagine if I got a frer earlier I would of confirmed sooner if that makes sense.
Sending lots of luck xx

I think I can see something on the invert. Wishing you the best of luck!

I see a hint! My first one this pregnancy wouldnt photograph well either. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! 12dpo today and this is my latest test. The one I did this morning a line came up right away but then faded! I hate these tests lol! But this is the one I've just done, can't seem to catch it on camera again but I think if it's a real bfp it should be a lot more obvious today. Not got many tests left so need to calm down a bit with the testing!

Screenshot_2016-11-13-13-44-30.jpg

20161113_134958.jpg

I really don't rate these tests at all, my frer has darkened up nicely today and I still can't get the line on these to show on my phone!!! Good luck hun xx

I might try and get another brand tomorrow if I can get away from dp lol if I get a bfp I want to surprise him on Christmas!!

I did this test, I do think the lines are starting to get more obvious! Only got 2 ics left, might do one more later then one in the morning! Plus I did a opk and it was almost positive and had a dark one yesterday too when normally the lines are really light!

Screenshot_2016-11-13-17-35-55.jpg

Getting a little bit excited :) just hoping the line starts getting darker as af is due in 2 days!

I don't see any lines but wanted to wish you good luck!

13dpo last ic. Still just a shadow :( don't think I am pregnant!

Screenshot_2016-11-14-08-48-52.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->