I think I might have the start of a BFP.....

congrats Amanda and happy and healthy 9 months definitley looks like a bfp. baby dust toeveryone else

So my update is:View attachment 215681 A :bfp: Can anyone see it???:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Come on Amanda:thumbup:

WOO HOO Grumblebea! Looks like a positive for you - so HAPPY!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm not so sure on my end - I took another test this AM and virtually nothing - there MIGHT have been a very faint line. I am going to give it a few days and test again - it's still early - I am 9 DPO today - so fingers crossed!

Baby dust to ALL! :dust:
Any update??? FX!

Hi Grumblebea. Congratulations on your BFP, woo hoo xxx.

Hi amanda,

I did a test similar to yours like 6 days ago and this is what came up on min e (it looks exactly like ur test except my line wasn't as dark). My period is now 2 days late and I didn't test again becuz I'm getting these cramps like AF is coming but they're not painful. I really don't feel pregnant except for the sore boobs and the sickness during the day. I'll give my period until the 6th and see zhat happpens then! Plz keep us updated and I will do the same! Babydust to us all

I am going through the same!! Can you update please??

Hi amanda,

I did a test similar to yours like 6 days ago and this is what came up on min e (it looks exactly like ur test except my line wasn't as dark). My period is now 2 days late and I didn't test again becuz I'm getting these cramps like AF is coming but they're not painful. I really don't feel pregnant except for the sore boobs and the sickness during the day. I'll give my period until the 6th and see zhat happpens then! Plz keep us updated and I will do the same! Babydust to us all

I am going through the same!! Can you update please??

Hey Steffa!

I tested the next day and BFN - tested this AM (12 DPO) and still BFN :( AF is still a few days away and I have some promising symptoms - boobs are soooo sore and I've had backache and heartburn. My chart looks good still - I had a huge temp dip at 5 DPO and I am hoping that was implantation! I am not giving up until AF shows and I am praying that she doesn't this month!!!!! I read a post a few minutes ago where the girl had similar symptoms to us and she didn't get her BFP until 16DPO - the day AF was due.

Hang in there and keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->