I think I saw a ghost

channy3232

Reaction score
So I live in a small town. There was a homeless man who used to walk everywhere. He would hang out at the local 7-11 and they would give him food. I think eventually he got an apartment and job. He wore flannel shirts and jeans but occasionally you would see him in a suit. I'm assuming for job interviews. His name was William but everyone knew him as Wacky Willy. He passed away back in July. Today I was on my way to grocery shop. I was driving through the town square. It was daylight and the square was busy with traffic. I looked over in front of the toy store and there was Wacky Willy. In a suit, hunched over like he always walked. His grey hair, everything was so real. He turned down an alley next to the toy store and when I passed it, I looked down the alley, and he was gone. I know it was him even though I never saw his face. I posted this on facebook and I got a message from my cousin's husband who also lives in this town. He said he found out in August that Willy died. He said to the person that told him "how sad. I just saw him walking about a week ago" His friend said "no. That's impossible. He died at the beginning of July."
so apparently I'm not the only one who's seen him. So far.

ooh how creepy. Wonder if there is anyone else that looks like him walking around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"