I think I see the light!!!!

laila 44

Reaction score
I'm over the moon excited about the fact that it's been a good 4-5 days that my ms has eased up a ton! Some days it's non existent! Huge difference from the awful HG I've been experiencing since 6 weeks....now watch it all come back with a vengeance after this post, however I'm going to dare say I think the worst may be over!! I even enjoyed a huge filet mignon meal yesterday and wasn't sick at all. Here's hoping this is the end and the beginning of a new wonderful trimester... Anyone else feeling rather good? Oh and baby is fine is hear hb on Doppler :cloud9:

Yes...me too feeling alot better nausea is all but gone....Yeah!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better to...going into my 11th week tomorrow.

Oh congratulations hun, I'm not there yet but I want to be! I'm 9 weeks tho lol xx

It's coming ladies it's coming!!! I never thought I'd see the light! I haven't left my house in 6 weeks but somehow it all ended. Appetite is back and everything is starting to feel normal again.... I hope u all get there soon too xx

I've noticed a huge change at 11 weeks too. Of course I just got sick today, but I think baby is making me vegetarian. Every time I eat meat I seem to get sick lol. That, or too much sauce. I still get nauseous but notice if I snack every hour or 2 I don't get sick for the most part.
I probably get sick twice a week now, as opposed to like 5+ times a day. Hallelujah!

Yayyyyyyyy :happydance: I'm so happy for you.! Mine has also eased the past few days, today I was sick a few times but even so I've eaten and I'm starting to 'see the light' I think.. I hope at least!

Wonderful ladies! Sooooo glad to hear we're coming out of it finally! I eve. Went out for dinner last night! I feel great!?! Hope it's over for good. I suffered from 6-11 weeks and then boom! Gone :)

I still wouldn't say it's "over", but definitely subsiding ;) more good days than bad!

I sooooo want mine to ease! I'm 11 weeks & 3 days & feeling horrendous for the last 7 and a half weeks with a hospital trip for fluids. I sometimes try & kid myself that I'm feeling better then BOOM-loads more nausea & sickness.

It's constant and I'm drained 😞 please please say it will stop eventually?!

Well today I'm feeling so-so. Think I over ate this weekend and I'm just feeling queezy. I notice that on days where I'm more nauseous my stupid sense of smell sparks up and everything smells super intense :(

Well today I'm feeling so-so. Think I over ate this weekend and I'm just feeling queezy. I notice that on days where I'm more nauseous my stupid sense of smell sparks up and everything smells super intense :(

Me too, sorry you're feeling off again. I know I'm going to have a bad day when my super sense of smell kicks in and also when I make too much saliva. Yuck. Today I've only been sick once so far and I'm trying to think positively. I went to gymnastics with my son last week and sat the whole session at the side with my head between my hands and had to run out to throw up twice. This week I actually joined in with a few actions and paid attention to my son he was so happy, it made me realise how much he's been missing out.

I know it's so sad to feel like this! Poor kids that have no idea why we're so off. Well the good news is that it isn't every day and it varies so that generally means it should end soon! Fx for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->