I think I'd like another baby, but he definitely doesn't...

Reaction score
We have 2 great kids, I honestly originally would have loved to have 4 kids, but after baby no2,, my partner says no more. I think I am still kind of longing for another... Baby no 2 didn't sleep for 2 years and I think he found that harder than I did! So anyway we dtd Fri, with no protection, I've been getting cramps since sat. He has been on and on at me to go get the morning after pill, which I got today, I have to decide today whether to take it, or not. I don't want to go behind his back and not take it, but I also kind of think this could be our last chance for another baby... Its so hard . I would be so nervous to be pregnant again, had a couple miscarriages, I'm 40 now, he is heading for 50! Should I just count my 2 beautiful blessings and come to terms with being a complete family now? And take the pill! What do you all think?
Thanks so much for reading, it's been a while since I've been on this lovely forum! Tia x

If you dont want kids, use protection. If you do, then see what happens. I would not take the pill and I would sit and talk to him. It's a little unfair to not think in the moment and then put it on YOU to fix the problem after....

If you dont want kids, use protection. If you do, then see what happens. I would not take the pill and I would sit and talk to him. It's a little unfair to not think in the moment and then put it on YOU to fix the problem after....
Thanks that's so true in fairness. I thought long and hard and spoke to him, he is adamant no more kids, so I took the pill. But I've read that the morning after pill only works before ovulation, we dtd just after I ovulated.. So there is a chance it will not work. All I can do now is pray that this will work out for the best, whichever way it goes. Thanks so much for your reply xx

Yeah the MAP works to delay ovulation. If you O'ed long before, then you you should be safe. If you are in your most fertile period, then be prepared to test when AF should be due.

It is a bit crappy that he put the consequences on you. Hope you are happy with the outcome, whichever it may be :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->