• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i think im 7 dpo and i got a burning cramp = implantation?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
according to my ovulation calendar, implantation should be today (plus/minus 3 days).

i had a VERY noticeable burning sensation cramp this morning at 11 on the left side. it lasted 2 or 3 seconds and then i had some other mild cramping on both sides afterward that were also brief. im thinking this is implantation. i quit the mini pill for good last thursday and last wednesday was the day he finished inside. so im thinking last wednesday is the day i conceived IF this is implantation pains. on top of that i took a test and it has a very faint line... so faint that i cannot tell if it has color but the line is in the right place and out of all the ICs i took this past week, this is the first one to have this line. it may be showing up like this because it detects 30miu so an extreme faint sounds normal in this case... but i dont think i could be showing positive so early. last fall (sept 13) i didnt get my bfp til a day or two after implantation cramping started. didnt think same day would be a possibility but anyway, it would be 7 days past conception. not sure when i ovulated though. anyone else have an implantation cramp that feels like a brief burning sensation?

oh and i also had what looked like a pinkish tinged spot on my pantiliner but im not sure if it was pink or tan or what. it was so light. there was none when i wiped though. not yet at least

A couple days ago I had something like that it felt like a burning sharp pain in my uterus hopefully it's a sign of pregnancy for both of us

A couple days ago I had something like that it felt like a burning sharp pain in my uterus hopefully it's a sign of pregnancy for both of us
FX for both of us although im not ttc, but it would be exciting to have two lines again!

it happened again 6 hrs later but lower

I have the same burning sensation at 6dpo... Any updates ladies?

Me too just today and it keeps coming on and off since his afternoon for a few mins at a time

Yes I feel the same, coming on and off.
Sometimes it is very quick, sometimes it lasts longer.
Having this for the 2 days now...

im 6dpo today and its the first time ive felt it, seems to be about the right time for implantation... fingers tightly crossed for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"