I think i'm going crazy! Experienced eyes please!

missemilyy

Reaction score
Hello :)

Well, i'm over 1 week late on my period, My cramps are insane, my nipples have gone darker and I just feel dizzy and nauseus all the time.
But I tried a pregnancy test this morning, and i can't see nothing!
I'm hoping you lot can see something?! Or I might have to go find out what's wrong with me!!:cry:

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii611/emdollx/IMG_33561_zpsfbzgykni.jpg

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii611/emdollx/IMG_33611_zpsx7kcycbm.jpg

Do you track your ovulation to know if your actually late? If not you could just be having an off cycle, we all get them. I can't really see anything on that test only an evap looking line and to be perfectly honest I think if you were actually a week late you would be getting a pretty clear bfp by now. Although I know with a small percentage of women they have trouble getting tests to pick it up, it's not common though. If your sure your sure you ovulated on time then I'd pop and see a doctor for bloods. If not then it's just a waiting game but I really hope it leads to your bfp. Good luck!!

Do you track your ovulation to know if your actually late? If not you could just be having an off cycle, we all get them. I can't really see anything on that test only an evap looking line and to be perfectly honest I think if you were actually a week late you would be getting a pretty clear bfp by now. Although I know with a small percentage of women they have trouble getting tests to pick it up, it's not common though. If your sure your sure you ovulated on time then I'd pop and see a doctor for bloods. If not then it's just a waiting game but I really hope it leads to your bfp. Good luck!!

Yeah, that's what my friend is telling me, she said for a few months, she ovulated late and her periods were all over the place, I have been really stressed recently aswell so maybe that's adding to it! xx

I see a shadow, but it's hard to tell if it's an evap. Can you get a digital test?

Good luck. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->