I think I'm going mad but...

emrhian91

Reaction score
So this may be a completely stupid question...

I'm in the 2WW, but have all these things I've never experienced before;

Horrendous feeling sick all the time, painful boobs particularly nipples are so sore, bad bad bad gas, full "heavier" boobs, bloated belly more than normal.. Anyway, headaches, my first question is - am I being too hopeful thinking maybe I'll get my BFP?

But also another question I just quickly googled, my hair is so static - like really bad - never had any problems with this - does anyone else get this? Or am I just reading too much into everything?!

I'm 10DPO. I HATE WAITING :(

I know it's hard hun but no one can tell you if those are definatly pregnancy symptoms purely as the only way to know for sure is to test. People could tell you they had the same symptoms and build your hopes up and I always found that very hard to deal with if AF does arrive. If they were truly pregnancy symptoms then chances are you would get a Bfp by now. So I'd take a test! I truly hope it is the month of your bfp and we see you in first tri very soon!

That's what I keep my thinking
I just know that I've not had anything like this before ..

AF not due till 23rd
I'm scared to test before then haha

Ahhh it's driving me insane haha

They sound promising, but I know sometimes we're also just more in tune with our bodies waiting for that bfp ;) hope you get it!

My af symptoms are pretty much similar to pregnancy symptoms to me. If you are 10dpo then maybe an FRER will be able to pick something up? I bought a test from wilkinsons as well. Think they were a brand called freedom and they were a 25 mui sensitivity and were £1.98 for a 2 pack. Dip stick tests but I got a faint line last week. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->