I think I'm gonna be one of those over due mommies!

keljt1127

Reaction score
I have NO SIGNS what so ever of labor! I dont even know what a contraction feels like :shrug: Had my 38 week apt today and still not dilated or anything :wacko:

No contractions.. no back pains... no anything pain!
except for some pelvic pain because his head is so low!

a week and a half ago i lost my plug.... or what I thought was my plug... but still nothing. :dohh:

Maybe if I stop worrying about the signs n everything of labor he will come! lol

n my doc was saying how she won't let me go past 41 weeks.....well that def didnt make me feel better! So she thnks i will be over due as well :/

I have heard tho you can not be dilated or anything and it just hits and woman go into labor fast!
Well I hope that is me!

It's happened to women before-- to go from nothing, to labor. You could definitely still go into labor on your own. You have two weeks before you go over-due. Trying going for walks or bouncing/sitting on an exercise ball. That's what they told me to do :D

Don't stress out about it! You still have two weeks left before you'd be over! Hang in there, not too much longer. :hugs:

Trust me it could happen and surprise you at any moment! I went 12 days overdue and on the night I was supposed to go to be induced, BAM contractions started. I also didn't lose my plug or have a show until I got to the hospital and was about ready to push! My waters broke and everything else came with it :haha:

Yeah, i've heard alot that you can experience NO signs whatso ever then BOOM! you're in labour! lol, hopefully this is the case for you! :)
i wish i was as far as you! i'm getting pretty impatient and fed up of being pregnant now :( xxx

Have you tried walking or a birthing ball? My dr was explaining how babies have to turn all these ways before they can come out, so a birthing ball helps them get into place :shrug:

Have you tried walking or a birthing ball? My dr was explaining how babies have to turn all these ways before they can come out, so a birthing ball helps them get into place :shrug:

yeah i sometimes bounce on the ball!!! i didnt know if it acutally worked tho lol

same with using a breastpump for nipple stimulation!

I went from nothing to labor overnight. I bounced on a ball for an hour, sat down on the couch to watch TV..then couldn't stand up straight when I went to go to bed. My water broke the next day! Id had absolutely no pain before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->