• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I'm in Crazytown

Lucia

Love my little man!
Reaction score
So I realized today that there is a slight chance that all this TTC stuff is making me mildly crazy/nuts/off my rocker. For the most part, I try not to stress about it all and pretty much stay optimistic. Having said that, I'm starting to notice weird things....

For instance, today at work I was accessing our computer system and mistook the words on my screen "Trying to Connect" for "Trying to Conceive". :wacko:

Then I went to a meeting where there was a pregnant woman who kept rubbing her tummy. It was COMPLETELY distracting me to the point where people were asking me questions and I was like "Um, sorry...could you repeat that?"

Then at lunch, a pregnant fellow co-worker came in to the lunch room and as she was walking towards the table I kept thinking "PLEASE sit somewhere else so I don't have to talk to you or listen to you go on and on about your pregnancy"...

I'm a horrible/crazy person! :dohh:

And the commercials - diapers, toys, nursery furniture - I swear they are relentless!

Is anyone with me? Please say yes or have me committed. :winkwink:

YES! I'm with you 100%

Also, I keep seeing birth control and Plan B commercials and I'm like... "SCREW YOU!" It's silly, but it's true! :hugs: to you!

Since my chemical thursday I dont want to leave the house because I dont want to see any babies. Unfortunately I have to do that tomorrow.sigh

Not crazy at all :hugs:

ooh i am with you on that!!
i have a pregnant friend at work, and she walks around rubbing her belly and all she talks about is being pregnant and i love her as a good friend but some times i wish she wouldnt lol
its all i think about 24/7!!!

Walking through Asda is like walking through hell, I swear. FULL of pregnant women!

I totally agree!

The day after the scan that picked up my MMC we were both sat at home very sad and i got angry saying i couldn't wallow and wanted to keep busy so we did exactly what we had had planned for the weekend and....we went to Ikea!

Oh jeez, i swear Ikea is another name for Mothercare!!!! It is full to the rafters of pregnant women and women pushing prams!!! My hubby became really conscious of it and kept giving me looks and in the end i just started to laugh my head off and he was shocked. I told him not to worry that i wasn't turning pscycho but - 'what a stupid place to pick to come to avoid thinking about pregnancy??' :rofl:

We went and had our hot dog reward at the end of the Store and went to B&Q where men go.

I swear, there are more pregnant women around now than EVER before!

Oh yes - can't avoid them, pregnant women and babies - EVERYWHERE! I did a similar thing Blondee just after MMC was diagnosed (and before ERPC so was all over the place), thought a garden centre might be safe territory - WRONG! And like Ikea it had a "one-way" system so was following arrows like a crazy thing to get out of therefore before I blubbed in public.

One day soon ladies we'll be the ones rubbing our bellies in public! x

I thought it was funny you only just realised that there might be a slight chance your going round the bend!:rofl: I went there ages ago!:haha: Ive learnt to embrace it and go with the flow, Im okay!:rofl:

We went and had our hot dog reward at the end of the Store and went to B&Q where men go.

Brilliant! I need to go to more hardware stores!!!

In regards to the actual topic - I'm totally there. I swear that every woman of childbearing age at work is OBNOXIOUSLY pregnant right now. I can't walk down the hall without listening to somebody rambling along about how they're suffering so horribly from some symptom or another. I just want to scream!!

Thanks ladies! It's nice to know that I am not alone in my insanity! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"