I think I'm in labour at last!

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
I just had to share as I'm in shock that it actually seems to be happening at last, I really thought I would never start!

I woke just after 3am with a contraction pain (and thought, oh yes, I remember how they feel now!) and then they've been coming about every 10 minutes since. I snoozed in between, had a couple of big bowel movements and a little blood loss. They're only short though I haven't timed them yet, I will try and do that too. I ended up getting up at about 5.30am as I went to the toilet and then felt a bit shaky and cold, I suppose with adrenaline or something, as I'd realised it was actually happening.

My best friend who is my 2nd birthing partner is on holiday and my other friend who is having the kids while I'm in labour is away for 2 days, so excellent timing from my baby :dohh: But I don't care, I'm sure I can organise something and soon I get to meet my little man!

:happydance:

Good luck! Hope all goes well for you and your little man! Enjoy!

Here's to a smooth and safe delivery! :flower: Good luck!

Brilliant news, about time!! Good luck xx

About bloody time lol, good luck hunnie, hopefully u will have your l/o by the end of the day xxx

Thanks everyone. I've just arranged for another friend to come and take the kids for me (she will have 7 today including her own, poor woman!). My contractions have slowed down a bit but I've had a big bloody show, I'm not sure how much is normal for a show though. OH and I are going to go for a walk once the children have been collected.

I hope to be back tomorrow with news of my baby! x

Yay! Good luck to you keep us posted!

Oh how exciting! I hope it all goes well for you hunni, you've been waiting long enough! LOL!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->