I think I'm in labour at last!

Oh lord, I bet sex is the last thing on your mind!? Good luck hon, thought your niggles were the start of something yesterday! Can't wait to see piccies xx

Oh good luck honey!! hope it all goes well and LO makes an arrival very soon x

Good luck, i have been waiting for this post a few days now and can't wait for the update to your fab blog!

The sperm worked did it! :) Good! I'll try that when my time comes. Good luck now! x

Good luck! Off to seduce my hubby now, he will think it's Christmas lol.

never even noticed your from south yorkshire, :dohh: we have got the weather for having beautiful babies today:happydance: hugs n labour dust from north yorkshire(selby) xx

**stalking**...all quiet here, wonder if baby has come or is coming?? :happydance:

Hello! :flower:

My not so little baby arrived yesterday afternoon at 2.07pm! He weighed an astonishing 9lb 14oz and arrived quite quickly, we've named him Wilfred, story, photos and blog post to follow, I'm a very happy Mummy! :happydance:

Thank you for all the lovely messages x

Congratulations on the birth of Wilfred looking forward to seeing pics and your blog post x

Congratulations!! And well done on such a big baby!! xx

Wow, well done you! Thats one big boy!:thumbup:

Hope you and your not so little man are doing okay and look forward to hearing your birth story.:hugs:

Ow congratulations! that was a big boy!! well done and enjoy! x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->