I think I'm late

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
I'm doing that thing again.

If you use the pull out method as your source of birth control, you know what I'm talking about.

That thing you do every couple months when you think your period is late.

Did he not pull out in time?
Did we keep "going at it" after he "finished"? I can't remember.
When did I ovulate? I didn't write it down...am I late?

And then there is the over-analyzation of your every body function and every twitch of your reproductive organs.

I've been cramping like I'm on my period for days but it's not here...am I pregnant?
My cervix isn't *that* low right now...is my period coming?
My boobs feel fine, but they usually hurt...I remember that happened with the first kid...

I'm out of tests. Should I buy a test or wait a few more days?

And that, my friends, is where I'm at right now. But you know, you all know, the second I buy that test--the very second I leave the check out line--all hell will break loose and my underpants will look like my vagina has decided to reenact avery gory scene from Kill Bill all at once.

I do believe I may be late, but I can't be certain...because even though every month I tell myself I should write it down, I don't. But sometimes making a big deal about it (like announcing it on baby centric public forums) entices that os to loosen up and let things flow...so we'll see if this works.

If not, I'll definitely be running to the closest pee stick store tomorrow.

Worked like a charm. She's here and, judging by the pain she's causing me now, she's enjoying this. I can't be sure but I think I heard my vagina whisper, "got cha again!" followed by maniacal laughter...

OMG. This is hilarious(*⌒▽⌒*).
This is what exactly I wanted to do. I am in pain from 1week and aunt flow has decided not to visit me on day 29 which she always do.But, my heart says she will be here within hours of me writing here.
wish me luck(^_-)

Just wait for more days and see, if it still not coming, then you should buy the test!

hahahaha same here ladies...will wait two more days before testing but I also have the feeling that writing here will rush AF... Day 30.....
good to laugh about it!!

I am 3days late and in pain.Negative test,so confused.

Got a BFN today and feel a bit confused...also quesy but that can be only my constantly freaking out. I will wait patiently until AF comes...any advice not to be insane until that? This reminds me of my MC in March.... : (

Got a BFN today and feel a bit confused...also quesy but that can be only my constantly freaking out. I will wait patiently until AF comes...any advice not to be insane until that? This reminds me of my MC in March.... : (

I have no helpful suggestions on how to avoid the insanity....sadly I think it just comes with the territory of owning a uterus.

Won't that be great when they finally figure out an at home test that tells you exactly when your egg gets fertilized? COME ON SCIENCE, HURRY IT UP.

I now know exactly what you're talking about. New to me starting in mid-may. Just not "pulling out" though. I know quite a lot of his "swimmers" had a shot at things at the right time. Lol But even then, we know there's only like a 5% chance for me. And I'm definitely overweight, which probably reduces the odds more.

But, I've learned it's all a bit crazy-making. Especially when it coordinates exactly with sudden, never seen before changes. I'm out of tests atm. Used last one a few days ago. Think I'm going to just wait and go about things, on the small chance there is something and it just isn't showing up yet. If AF still doesn't show, I'll take further action later. That's the idea anyway. We'll see how long I manage it. Lol. The thing that concerns me is IF it happens, kmowing asap is important. The chance of MC and defects is quite high as it is, and not knowing so I can do the right things sure won't help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->