I think I'm leaking!!!

Kimmi82

Mummy to baby Faye
Reaction score
Omg!!

Daily boob inspection revealed what looked like a lil bit of dead skin (sorry way too much info!!) on each nipple, I cleaned it off and now I have clear sticky stuff coming from both of them!! Is this the start?!!! :wacko:

I haven't had any leaking :-\ i wanna leak too :)

hey i get that flaky dry skin too...

Am I too????:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope: not this early yet...:dohh::dohh::dohh:

I had the flaky skin (which I have just noticed today) but its obviously not flaky skin but dried up goo from the BB's :haha: If I squeeze em now I get proper drips!

Haha oh the things that excite us! Ive had the dried up stuff too, and they always feel really moist! Only one drip so far and that was last night after my bath.. How exciting! lol

I had this start the other day, can you just tuck cotton pads in your bra?!

I had this start the other day, can you just tuck cotton pads in your bra?!

Thats what I'm going to do, Ive ordered some reusable ones :) I didnt think this would be happening so early!

Oh no! You're only 5 days ahead of me, Kimmi! I don't want leaky boobs too. Girl, you scaring me.

Iv had clear stuff leaking out my boobs the last couple of days, what does it mean!!!

awww congrats to everyone & their leaking boobs! mine aren't leaking yet. i'm looking forward to it though! :D

Oh no! You're only 5 days ahead of me, Kimmi! I don't want leaky boobs too. Girl, you scaring me.

Hahaha this is where it all starts!!! :haha: Hubby will deffo NOT be going near them now! :haha:

Ive joined two clubs this week, the low placenta club and the boob leaking club! :D

Wow I didn't know they could start that early! I get dry flaky bits but not leaking yet! I may cry if they start lol I'm having a hard time dealing with the look of them at the moment. X x

Hahaha this is where it all starts!!! :haha: Hubby will deffo NOT be going near them now! :haha:

Well, when you look at it that way...guess it won't be all that bad :rofl: They are super sore and achey and he just doesn't get it. :blush:

OMG this thread made me look and see and mine are too XD I thought it was dry skin but obviously not.

It's colostrum. I was 19 weeks in my first pregnancy the first time it happened to me. I freaked out. :haha:

lol mine have been leaking since about 6wks but i am still BF so thats probably got alot to do with it lol but they hadnt been leaking for about 9 months before that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->