• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I think I'm miscarrying?. Please help :/

Ravehn

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant 4 days ago and everything was fine until last night. I went to the restroom and when I wiped it was light pink and barely there. The next time I went about an hour later there was small bits of white that looked like tissue paper. But this morning, about 30 minutes ago, the bleeding is bright red with bigger chunks of fleshy looking pieces?. Am I miscarrying? :'(

It's hard to say for sure. Have you taken another test to see if it's still positive? Some women spot a lot during pregnancy and it can be normal. Scary, though. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Another test at this stage would still be positive because the hcg would still be there regardless.

All you can do at the minute is keep an eye on it. If it's like a period it doesn't sound good but there are women on here that had red bleeding thought out the first trimester.

Usually a little pink or brown spotting around the time of your period can be normal.
Fingers crossed for you, and hope it stops.

It sounds like a chemical to me, which I am very sorry to say. I have been there myself and had an 8 week loss.

Take a test. With my chemical, by the time I was bleeding that heavily my test was negative. If it is positive make an appointment with your doctor. They will draw blood today and see if your levels go up or down in a few days.

If you levels go up the pregnancy may still be fine. Some women do have period like bleeding during pregnancy.

It sounds very similar to what happened to me at 5 weeks and I took a couple tests when the bleeding started they were still positive but not very strong lines for 5 weeks then the next day they were negative and bloods confirmed I lost the baby .
I hope that isn't the case for you .. I do have a friend that experienced heavy bleeding which was just a subchronic hematoma (not sure on the spelling sorry) and everything was fine !
Maybe test in a couple days and that will tell you .. You could try to call your doctor but mine told me to just wait it out since I was so early on.
Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"