I think im out at 12 DPO :(

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
I think im out, ive had a temp decrease this morning and im having no symptoms :(

Oh well hopefully AF will come soon, so i can start the long process again (long cycles of 35-28 days-long to me not long is the grand scheme of things)

Good luck to everyone this month! *fingers crossed i get pregnant with the clear blue trial*

:cloud9:

U never know, your temp could go back up tomorrow. Good luck and if af comes then good luck with your next cycle xxx

Temps have continued to fall, waiting for AF BUT on a positive note i get to try the clearblue fertility monitor (on trial) next cycle lol

im with you hun.. temp drop this morning and bfn.. my monitor up and ready for when the witch flies in tomoz :)

14 dpo for me and my temp went up .1
Af due to show up monday, we will see

I've been using the monitor for the last 2 months and I haven't gotten a peak! So frustrating. They're sending me a diagnostic card to check it. Hope it goes smoothly for you!

I've been using the monitor for the last 2 months and I haven't gotten a peak! So frustrating. They're sending me a diagnostic card to check it. Hope it goes smoothly for you!

good job i have opks to use along side it then :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"