I think Im out, onto next cycle

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
I'm 12dpo,Il be expecting af on Tuesday if my lp is the same as last month, I will expect a temp drop tomorrow.

I had been thiking for about a week now that maybe, just maybe, I had done it this month, had a whole host of things that were pointing me that way but over the last 2 days iv been gettin my endo pains :-( af is on its way :-(

I can just see it now, no temp drop tomorrow, i get crushed by a bfn only to discover that my lp is longer than last months and af to show towards the end of the week. I wish my cycle wud regulate already!! This cycle will be 35days if iget af Tuesday, that'd 3 cycles and 3 different lengths.....pffft.....this ttc lark certainly isnt as easy as some ppl show it to be.

Now Sony be able to test until march because my cycle will cover the rest of Jan, all of Feb and the start of march, oh the joys.

Baby dust to u all.

I completely understand. I have been temping for several months. I have been pretty consistent 14 days from ovulation to AF. I expected temp drop this morning. There was one, but not a very big one. I had a neg preg test on 11 DPO. I was supposed to start today and have not. Not a twinge. I'm afraid to test again and get another neg. SO I'll see how tomorrow goes. Breasts are sore. But not like they were before I had the MC in June. So... here I sit....

Best of luck to you!!

My temp dropped but not by as much as I expected. My coverline is just above 36.3 and my temp this morning was 36.6 rest of temps recently have been 36.8 so was a drop but its still well above coverline. I tested and got the most obvious bfn. Nothig I can do but sit n wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->