I think im out this month

Marcia20

Reaction score
So a few days back I had the worst common Cold/allergy symptoms. It's been a week & now I feel a lil better. I can hardly Breath through my nose & I can barely taste food, which by the way , is really annoying. The cold is gone so why is my nose & taste buds blocked ? Anyways .... the one odd thing that I've noticed is that im not having Any pre menstrual symptoms. I usually get Them a week before my period. I'm 6 days away from my having my period & I usually have sore boobs , cramping & headaches! I'm having nothing. :shrug: has anyone had a bfp on the month that you missed pre menstrual symptoms ? Cus I really just think I'm out this month. I didn't keep track of my ovulation & etc this month because it's pretty annoying , I'll just let nature take it's course . Lol

The month I got my BFP with DS I felt empty, it's the only way to describe it. I was so convinced I was out. A day or two after AF was due, I had some cramping, that was it.

It ain't over til the witch shows! X

the month i fell pregnant i swore i wasnt pregnant but my boyfriend knew my PMS symptoms werent my typical ones. he knew my body was changing as my breasts were gigantic and i was sneezing every single day since conception. so at 8 dpo, even though it was early, i took a test, and it was a surprise bfp! and yea, some women say they just "knew" well my boyfriend just knew. i didnt know at all until that test i took!

I knew because things were so different - no symptoms, which is very unusual for me. That's why I'm 99% sure this isn't the month for me - I have 'symptoms' lol! X

I knew because things were so different - no symptoms, which is very unusual for me. That's why I'm 99% sure this isn't the month for me - I have 'symptoms' lol! X

Well I am 5 days away from af & I'm not having cramping or any other symptom but today at work I had a SHARP pain in my uterus ... It came fast & went away ... Within 5 seconds. If im still 5 days away from my period Could it be implantation or something ?

There's always a chance! That would make you about 9 days past ov roughly?

The only thing I felt was a quick pinching and that was about 9 or 10dpo. Then nothing until after AF was due.

I usually get sore bbs 1-7 or 8dpo and one sided twinges, I'm grumpy and have some suspect CM. The month I got my BFP with DS I had none if that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->