I think I'm out this month :(

D

DemiMae

So after the most promising month I've ever had, I think I'm out.

At 10dpo I had what I thought was IB.
Sore boobs, back ache, twinges in my uterus and nausea. (None of which I get before AF).

But behold this morning I get up and thought the witch was here, so I put a pad on but like 2 hours on and theres only a dark brown dribble on the pad and a bit of red when I wipe. Confused... :S Plus I'm still 2 days early.

Hi DemiMae,

Sorry to hear that - but I guess you'll know in a few hours.

As you said - you've plenty of time to try and you'll have good fun doing it, so if it is AF you should buy a couple of pints of Haagen Dazs, give yourself some time and then get busy again! :sex:

So sorry to hear that Demimae. I had the same experience last month. For the first time in 10 months of trying I was convinced I was pregnant, then af showed up 2 days early. I don't know if there's any scientific truth in it but for me, if I'm very anxious or stressed about thinking I am pg it can bring on af a bit early. It's certainly been the case for me.

Hopefully it doesn't vomer fully but if it does be kind to yourself and have lots of treats, ie lots of chocolate!

I am exactly the same and am so frustrated! Went to my gp today and she is sending me for bloods and a scan as I have been spotting 5 days before the start of af since my mc in December. Hopefully this is just a weird month for you and nothing else and you get your bfp soon!

Thankyou everyone :) I think that it must have been AF, she only lasted for like 2 days at light/medium flow and then I just had brown spotting for 2 days that was barely there. It makes it worse because now I'm not sure what's going on :( sorry if it's tmi but my cervix is unusually low. I couldn't get a tampon in (I always can) and it hurt to have sex the other day because of it which never happens. I know I'm probably just reading into everything now but I'm just so hoping for a baby.

Its not over til you see the RED blood gush! Keep hope alive ;)

Thanks so much, I just really hope that this is the month because other wise my boyfriend and I have decided that if this isn't the month then we're gonna postpone trying until we marry and his career is settled more. And I gues I just really want to be a mum now :( Fingers crossed and good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->