I think I'm out...

A

AriannasMama

AF was due on the 17th but I am having light spotting and cramping today, usually when my period starts it just starts, there isn't usual much spotting, so I am not totally sure. I did take a HPT last night but I think it was faulty, funny story actually, I bought one from the dollar store (the kind that requires you to pee in a cup and drip it onto the test, well I couldnt wait and did the test in a best buy bathroom, but had no cup, so I peed in the foil container it came in LOL, but I forgot to take that packet that keeps the thing fresh out which I think is what screwed up the test), LOL. Soo, should I try again tomorrow?

Yeah you would have to test again, I wouldnt rely on that being totally accurate! Why wernt you more prepared missy, didnt you have a pee cup in your purse??!!! :rofl:

LOL i would test again hun!
FXd let us know how you go! xx

ummmmm yea...we're gonna need you to go ahead and test again girlie!

s/n: your daughter is absolutely adorable! :cloud9:

Yeah with this group of girlies we keep opks, hpts, and all the esentials on hand :rofl: But seriously I'd test again, and not in a best buy bathroom! :haha:

Lol I did that last time! I went to the Dollar Tree and took one when I later went into a thrift store. Same thing, no cup, just caught some with the syringe thing. It was positive! I know those Dollar Tree tests are cheap and would make you think the cheaper, the lower the quality, but I really do not feel that way. IMO I think they are just as reliable as first response or the $10 per test tests! When I got the positive I was about 4-5 days away from my period. Anyway Just my opinion! Test again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->