I think I'm preggo but BFN!

Honeybee310

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this but I read many threads and it is so interesting.

Anyway I had sex Sept 13 & 15 using pull out method. Except he claims he didn't ejaculate and kept himself inside me and never pulled out to ejaculate. I didn't feel anything though.

A week or so after I had cramps like Af was coming but it wasn't due for another 2 weeks (Oct 5). Then a few days later my boobs were very tender. A few days after that I was urinating frequently. Also lots of creamy, lotiony and clear discharge. Now I am about 9 days late and I have more lotiony discharge and dull cramping and frequent urination started again and also my boobs are tender again. BUT the last time I tested was at 5 days late and BFN! I'm going to test again.

Even though he claims he didn't ejaculate, can I be preggo?

Yes, it's possible because there are a few 'swimmers' in the pre-stuff and it only takes one to start a pregnancy. The symptoms of pregnancy are there too. However, pregnancy symptoms can be mimicked by other things (like PMS) as well and it's also possible you are just having a late period. If you do another pregnancy test and it comes back negative, I'd call your doctor and see if you can get a quantitative hCG blood test done. This tells you how much hCG (a pregnancy hormone) is in your blood system and will tell the doctor whether or not you are indeed pregnant. Good luck and I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

@dairymomma thank you so much!! Very helpful. I'm hoping I am at this point. The fact that af is so late because I'm always regular excites me!

Actually, I read the pre does not contain sperm. Urine and sperm travel the same highway. Yes, sperm can get stuck when a guy orgasms and stay in the canal. But! If he goes to the bathroom, they done will both kill and push out any leftover sperm. The only way for there to be sperm is if he orgasms then they have sex again before he goes to the bathroom. That is just what I have read, I'm not a doctor, but it makes sense. I read somewhere that pre ejac fluids are actually meant to push out leftover urine and make the passage safe from sperm

I'm sorry :(. There is the chance he did finish inside of you if he never pulled out though

Sorry for the typos and negativity. As you can see by my mood I am quite grumpy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->