I think im pregnant with my 5th baby

pinhams

Mam of 2 & ttc #3
Reaction score
Morning all,

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section.

As the title suggests i think i am pregnant with baby number 5. My children are 10, 7, 4 and 16 months. I only stopped breast feeding my baby 2 months ago. I had a period towards the end of june. I was expecting my period to arrive in Thursday. I just dont get the usual feeling its coming.

Instead ive been getting the usual symptoms for me headaches, odd taste in mouth. Gone off cups of tea and just not fejng myself.

I know i just need to test and find out for sure but i need advice, help and support? :flower:

I also am a full time mature student at uni about to go into my 2nd year of a social work degree.

Sorry for the long life story :coffee: x

Take a test!!! You will have your hands full, but things have a way of working themselves out. Xx

I'm pregnant with baby number 5. My children are 11, 10, 4 and 2. Good luck x

Wishing you the very best. It's difficult attending uni when you have LOs but still manageable. :hugs:
The earlier you know the more you can prepare yourself I think.

Wishing you the very best. It's difficult attending uni when you have LOs but still manageable. :hugs:
The earlier you know the more you can prepare yourself I think.

I think your right. I managed 1st year with my youngest being only 6 months. I know i can do it but its how it will affect my children. My eldest is nt only boy and i think he would cry if he got another sister :wacko:

Ahh that is understandable. If you have fallen pregnant I hope the kids all take it in stride.
In the past my older ones have seemed put off when we've announced (not greatly, but a mild disappointment), but once the baby has arrived and they can love on all the squishyness they aren't bothered a bit.
FXd for the outcome you desire

It will all work out! Definitely test so you know for sure. I too am pregnant with #5. A welcomed surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->