i think i'm pregnant!

babygirl1010

Reaction score
ok i have a VERY stong feeling that i'm pregnant i have had an irregular period for 3 months i had implantation bleeding in december towards christmas and the day after i was bleeding this kinda dark red blood for like 1 week so i thought i had a miscairrage and after that i didnt give it much thought but in january i had a abnormal period it lasted like 2 days then in feburary it lasted like 3 days and in march it lasted 3 days also but it was light and it was nothing like a normal period i have gained weight my breast and nipples have enlarged and the aerola has gotten darker and the line between y naval and pelvic bone has gotten darker my stomach has grown and got a little harder i think i also feel fetel movement actually i'm almost certain but i took a pregnancy test and i came out neg but it was also in the middle of the day so i guess maybe the hormone wasnt strong enough but if i am pregnant i'm about 19 weeks i was wondering does that effect the hormone like does it go down the farther along you are? i know i might sound crazy because its kinda obvious that i am but what about the heavy bleeding after implantation is it possible that i was having twins and just miscarried one or that it is an ectopic pregnancy but i havent had any sharp pains or any other symptoms of that i just dont kno what to think i need some advice.

If you were 19 weeks there should be some hormone left to show a positive, maybe?
If you were having a ectopic - you'd know, so you can certainly rule that out.

Definatley time to call the doctor hun.

I would go and see the dr next week hun, it wont be eptopic hun coz Im sure you would know by now and would of been very very ill.

Good luck.

I also dont think its ectopic hun as if you are actually 19 weeks you would be very very ill and in massive amounts of pain... That being said you still need to go to the doctors... If you are pregnant they will/should be able to tell you by a blood test ( i had a friend that at 32 weeks still the urine tests wouldnt come back positive and it took till 28 weeks for the blood test too... they found out through ultrasound... very unlikely but you could be like that too). You will also need prenatal care... I think by this point your options have slimmed to either keeping the baby or adoption as I think after 3 months or so you will have a VERY hard time finding a place willing to do it although it technically is still legal...

Hope you figure everything out an PLEASE keep us updated.

In most cases you would get a positive test result at 19 weeks - at any time of the day. But, some people don't secrete hCG (the pregnancy hormone detected by pregnancy tests) into their urine efficiently, and therefore get negative test results even though they are pregnant.

Even if you're not, something is obviously not quite right so I'd get an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible - if you are you don't want to leave it any longer before you get pre-natal care x

i think that you should just go to see your doctor..if you think you are 19 weeks pregnant then i think you would be showing round about now. x

I agree with the other girls hun...pop to the docs
x

i think that you should just go to see your doctor..if you think you are 19 weeks pregnant then i think you would be showing round about now. x

I was certainly not showing at 19 weeks, people have just barely started to ask me if I am pregnant, and notice my bump. With 1st pregnancy's it takes longer for most woman to show, let alone a 16 year old. :hugs:

"The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. It is made by cells that form the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall. Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12 - 14 days after conception by a urine test. In general the hCG levels will double every 72 hours. The level will reach its peak in the first 8 - 11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy."

from https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I'm guessing you may be only producing a small amount of hCG if you are pregnant. This is ok as hCG is really only required to nourish the baby up until the placenta has grown and is effectively passing on nutrients.

HTH. I'd see the doc. An ultrasound would be a better diagnostic tool at this point. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->