i think im pregnant.......

boxerdog

Reaction score
Ok long story will try to keep it short:

First month trying to conceive, tested on 26th and 27th March 3 normal tests positive faint line and digital test said not pregnant. Would have been 4 weeks pregnant. :happydance:

Started bleeding later on 27th March brown blood which turned red. Passed 3 clots not big and the bleeding was not heavy more light/med, bleeding turned back to brown and so i assumed miscarriage. :cry:

Last 4 days boobs started feeling sore and tender like they do at the start of a period only worse. Ignored this assuming it was hormones due to miscarriage. Yesterday tested again using clearblue digital within a minute i got :bfp:, min or so later 2-3. Which matches up to dates we :sex:. Today have been feeling quite emotional crying at the grand prix! :blush:

Now i would be right in assuming if i had miscarried the hormone levels would/could still be in my body testing positive but im figuring if digi test said not pregnant, and now says i am, my HCG levels would have to been increasing wouldn't they?? Im planning on seeing GP tommorrow or Monday if i can. Hard to get excited till I have it all confirmed by GP.

Anyone else experienced this? The midwife i called yesterday said it could have been implantation bleed but she cant confirm anything with me.

You can still bleed ho and be pregnant with a healthy baba. Maybe you had twins and one miscarried and the other stayed. Maybe go for an early scan to see for sure. Hormones will stay in your system for a mc later on in pregnancy but generally early mc levels drop quite quickly.

I would be seeing the docs for an early scan - it is quite possible that you are still pregnant - lots of the girls on here have had heavy bleeds and gone on to have normal pregnancies. Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

Your best bet is to call your doctor for a couple blood tests. The first determined your level, and the second will show whether the levels are increasing or deceasing.

Hiya ladies well i retested this morning assuming hcg levels would be going down if i wasn't pregnant, and straight away got a :bfp: not even a faint one! :happydance: Seeing a female Dr this morning have to take my nephews with me which will make it difficult but never mind! I will ask for HCG levels to be monitored/checked.

But its looking good!! trying not to get to excited and be on :cloud9: but I am!!

Feeling very tired been :sleep: in the last few days struggling to get up out of bed! Sore boobs and occasional waves of nausea thats about it so far.

Thanks for all your advice so far much appreciated.

Good Luck, they'll probably recommend you an early scan

Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back