i think im pregnant

kirstyloo82

Reaction score
does anyone know what is the earliest a pregnancy will show up on a test. ive done one but it said negative, but i just know im pregnant. i havent had a period since giving birth so cant use that as a guide. last time, i also had a negative test but was pregnant. i know jsut because i feel different, my smell has changed, unquenchable thirst for coke, a queezy feeling (no actual sickness though) and tiredness. all the same symptoms which show early in my pregnancies. its the smell thing that makes me think, has anyone heard of this/experienced it?

I think the earliest you can test is 4 days before your period is due but that's a tad inaccurate because you can ovulate at different times. For example, I took my pregnancy test 4 days before my period was due based on how many days past ovulation I thought I was but my dating scans have since shown me to be a week off. I used the Superdrug early pregnancy test, they come in a pack of 2 for £5. If anything, I'd go to the doctor and have a chat about everything and see what they think. They can test there and then or organise blood tests or whatever because clearly something is going on.

Good luck! x

Do you know roughly when you could have concieved? I think its 14-19days after that date when you can test pos. (may be wrong tho)

i actually took an at home pregnancy test about 2 weeks before my period because i just felt like i was.. my period has always been irregular sometimes go for 2 months with out having one. Anyway the test came back negative, i left it in my purse because i took it at work and didnt want anyone to see it in the trash,,forgot to throw it away when i got home and saw it at work the next day and there was a faint line saying positive,,I thought there is no way because seeing that it tells you not to read the results after 10 mins or so,,it had been a good 17 hours,, so i went to the doctor that day and sure enough the blood test came back positive....anything is possible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"