I think I'm team pink...

Doesn't work like that. lol every pregnancy is different, all mine have been.

I'm just sort of assuming that we are having another boy since we have three :)

I am a mommy to three boys also! I thought I would care more if it is a girl or boy, but I don't. I actually think, what would I even do with a girl lol. I am emotionally prepared and glad for whatever God has decided to give me. I fully expect to be having a boy since I already have three.

Doesn't work like that. lol every pregnancy is different, all mine have been.

I am glad to hear someone else say this!! Although I have three boys so not sure I have a good frame of reference. I have never craved sweets and always had the worst heartburn. Oh and my skin has always looked great. However, I have all boys!! I am pregnant with my fourth, will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I feel the same so happy and emotionally prepared either way this time where as last time I was the opposite!

Chipsticks I just booked one for 7+3 it can't come soon enough x

We all know that every pregnancy is different but we're still allowed to wonder about it.

This pregnancy is completely different to that I had with my daughter, but I think this one is another girl?! :shrug:

This pregnancy is completely different to that I had with my daughter, but I think this one is another girl?! :shrug:

I really only mean it in light hearted way...I'm not actually declaring myself to be having girl!

Well the differences and my instincts were right for me, found out today I'm having a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->